Carmel-by-the-Sea’s unique architecture, inspired by Arthur Rackham’s children’s stories, serves as the backdrop for the Carmel-by-the-Sea Concours on the Avenue. The town’s world-famous Ocean Avenue is closed to traffic for the event, and sixteen blocks worth of luxury, muscle and sporting cars will be on display. Special consideration is given to vehicles that inspired youthful dreams and interesting stories. The kids are sure to enjoy this one.
Presenting multi marquis 1940-1973 with Porsche and Ferrari thru 1989
Open to the public viewing 11 am-5 pm
- Thank You! Photos from 2012 Hunter Finnell Media Party
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, August 19 - 21, 2011
- Peninsula's Classic Car Week commences on Monterey's Historical Fisherman's Wharf August 12, 2011
- Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance presented by Rolex, August 18, 2011
- Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, August 21, 2011