Monterey’s historic Fisherman’s Wharf will set the stage for the kick off of Classic Car Week with the Monterey Motorsports Reunion Classic, presented by Jaguar, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and the Fisherman’s Wharf Association. The race car show will be held Friday, August 12 from 5-7 p.m. and is free to the public. The evening includes 20 historic race and sports cars that will be competing in the Pre-Reunion at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, live music and a raffle featuring prizes from the raceway and wharf businesses. Some of the cars participating in the Fisherman’s Wharf event include: 1954 Jaguar XK120, 1956 Jaguar D-Type, 1956 Alfa Romeo Spider and 1969 Boss 302 Trans Am Mustang.
For more information visit www.mazdaraceway.com
The Latest News
- Shop for Story Essay from the Reliable Pieces of paper Crafting Support
- Essential elements of the diploma: numbering of pages, pictures and tables
- Try The communication that is best and Media Essay Writing Services for US and British university students or Read Our exactly How to publish Guide (with recommendations and examples)
- Exactly What Is AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY?
- How exactly to compose a write-up and learn key recommendations from professional paper authors
- Thank You! Photos from 2012 Hunter Finnell Media Party
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, August 19 - 21, 2011
- Peninsula's Classic Car Week commences on Monterey's Historical Fisherman's Wharf August 12, 2011
- Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance presented by Rolex, August 18, 2011
- Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, August 21, 2011