Your Host Sponsor for this episode is:
On Around Carmel with Hunter Finnell this month, your host interviews Rebecca Barrymore, Executive Director of the Forest Theatre Guild; Keith Decker, a veteran actor with L.A. theatre roots, as well as Nicole Stephens, who is directing her first musical, “James and the Giant Peach” this month at the Forest Theatre. Theatre goers will also enjoy “Cyrano de Bergerac” during the month of July. Monterey County Theatre and Film lovers say, “There’s no better place to watch a play or a movie, than at the outdoor Forest Theatre, snuggling up with friends or family, under a blanket, while enjoying a picnic.
Video for Around Carmel with Hunter Finnell provided by LMA Productions.
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, December 2013
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, November 2013 Hosted by the Cannery Row Company
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, October 2013 Hosted by the Sardine Factory
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, September 2013 Hosted by the Cannery Row Company
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, August 2013 Hosted by Chef Andre of Lugano Swiss Bistro