For July 2014:
Cannery Row Company
Monterey Bay and Beyond with Hunter Finnell is our new website!
Watch Monterey Bay and Beyond with Hunter Finnell and explore the majestic allure of the towns and cities all around the Central Coast. Every month Hunter features an interesting, educational or entertaining local event or organization as the Host Sponsor of his television show, and weaves it together with stories about interesting businesses and the popular people that operate them. Our Show is great for locals as well as visitors wanting to dive deeper into our lovely coastal community.
Watch it here or on Comcast. Also available on On-Demand.
In this program, you will learn about the most popular vacation destination on California’s Central Coast. The best of Monterey hotels, attractions and recreation, authentic Monterey restaurants, convenient shopping and exciting Monterey nightlife are all found on Monterey’s Cannery Row.
• click here to play complete show or watch above
• TV SHOW SEGMENTS:
1. Sam Linder Auto Group Dealership Celebration Segment #1, play video
2. Host Interview Segment #1 Cannery Row Monument with Ted Balestreri, play video
3. The Sardine Factory, play video
3. Host Sponsor Segment 1 Cannery Row Company • Dining, play video
4. Sandbar and Grill, play video
5. Luganos Swiss Bistro, play video
6. Host Sponsor Segment 2 Cannery Row Company • Hotels, play video
7. Host Sponsor Segment 3 Cannery Row Company • Shopping, play video
8. San Carlos Business Group, Alexi Art, play video
9. San Carlos Business Group, Wilke’s Estate Jewelers, play video
10. San Carlos Business Group, Crossroads Jewelers, play video
11. Host Sponsor Segment 4 Cannery Row Company • Attractions, play video
12. Host Interview Segment #2 Cannery Row Monument with Ted Balestreri, play video
13. Sam Linder Auto Group Dealership Celebration Segment #2, play video
14. Fiesta Golf Tournament, play video
TV Show Times for Comcast
• Channel 17 Monterey and Channel 32 Santa Cruz •
Daily at 8AM, 1PM, 5:30PM, 7:30PM and 9PM
Video provided by Torkos Media.