The Crossroads Carmel
Monterey Bay and Beyond with Hunter Finnell is our new website!
Watch Monterey Bay and Beyond with Hunter Finnell and explore the majestic allure of the towns and cities all around the Central Coast. Every month Hunter features an interesting, educational or entertaining local event or organization as the Host Sponsor of his television show, and weaves it together with stories about interesting businesses and the popular people that operate them. Our Show is great for locals as well as visitors wanting to dive deeper into our lovely coastal community.
Watch it here or on Comcast. Also available on On-Demand.
In this program, you will learn about The Crossroads Carmel.
Shopping, dining or relaxing, you will find it all at the Crossroads Carmel!
The Crossroads is located in the rural area of Monterey County, at the gateway to the remarkable Big Sur coastline. The Crossroads is a short 15 minute drive from Monterey and a 2 minute drive from downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea. Easy access from the highway and plenty of parking makes The Crossroads is the perfect shopping destination.
• click here to play complete show or watch above in the TV
• TV SHOW SEGMENTS
1. Debra C, play video
2. Stephan Cori, play video
3. + Olive, play video
4. Weber Goldsmith Gallery, play video
5. The Hearth Shop, play video
6. Casa di Campagna, play video
7. McIntyre Vineyards Tasting Studio, play video
8. Taste Morgan, play video
9. Cafe Stravaganza, play video
10. Sea Harvest Fish Market and Restaurant, play video
11. Heidi’s Studio Carmel, play video
12. Cinq Mondes Spa Paris in Carmel, play video
13. Lula’s Chocolates, play video
14. Sandbar and Grill, play video
15. Bittner Pleasure of Writing, play video
TV Show Times for Comcast
• Channel 17 Monterey and Channel 32 Santa Cruz •
Daily at 8AM, 5:30PM, 7:30PM
XFINITY ON DEMAND
“Monterey Bay and Beyond” can be found using your Comcast remote control, click the
“On Demand” button then choose Searchlight. The Show is found under the headings
“Entertainment” “Shopping” and “Travel and Leisure”
Video provided by Torkos Media.