Once each year, on the third Sunday in August, about 200 of the most prized collector cars and motorcycles in the world roll onto what is often called the best finishing hole in golf — the famed eighteenth fairway at Pebble Beach. Tire meets turf and transformation occurs: the stage is set for one of the most competitive events in the automotive world. The occasion is the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
Originally a small social event paired with a road race through the pine and cypress forests of Pebble Beach, the Pebble Beach Concours has grown into the top-ranking collector car show in the world. People from all over the globe come to compete in or simply enjoy the event at Pebble Beach, California.
The featured marques and special classes include:
- Mercedes-Benz and 125 years of the Automobile
- Stutz Centennial
- Ferrari 250 GTO
- Edwardian Rolls-Royce Silver Ghosts
- Italian Motorcycles
Thousands of enthusiasts will be on hand to celebrate these vehicles and enjoy the company of others who share their passion.
The schedule of events for Concours Sunday atPebbleBeach:
- Dawn – Field opens to entrants
- 9 a.m. – Judging commences
- 10:30 a.m. – Field opens to spectators
- 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Awards are presented
For more information visit: www.pebblebeachconcours.net
The Latest News
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, December 2013
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, November 2013 Hosted by the Cannery Row Company
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, October 2013 Hosted by the Sardine Factory
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, September 2013 Hosted by the Cannery Row Company
- Monterey Bay and Beyond TV Show, August 2013 Hosted by Chef Andre of Lugano Swiss Bistro