This August 19th at Laguna Seca Golf Ranch in Monterey, California, the Concorso Italiano will once again open the traditional Monterey/Pebble Beach Weekend. Concorso Italiano’s unique format features more than 800 – 1000 vehicles of Italian origin, and its atmosphere is on the vehicles on display, conversations between people who love and appreciate them, and elements of Italian style such as fashion, food, music and art – all of this on the beautiful grounds of the Laguna Seca Golf Ranch. Take everything ever made inItaly, from fashion to Ferraris, sprinkle it with some red wine, slather it in sunshine, and top it with elegance and fun, and you have Concorso Italiano.
For more information visit www.concorso.com
- Thank You! Photos from 2012 Hunter Finnell Media Party
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, August 19 - 21, 2011
- Peninsula's Classic Car Week commences on Monterey's Historical Fisherman's Wharf August 12, 2011
- Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance presented by Rolex, August 18, 2011
- Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, August 21, 2011